Watch these 7 videos (+1 overview video) to grasp how to achieve results by building compelling websites, promoting them, and integrating them with social media. Peter Ericson presented at Dartmouth College to the Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce.
These videos cover getting visitors to act on your website, getting your website found in Google, blogging, Twitter, LinkedIn, video promotion, and Facebook. Total run time [2:20 min] Enjoy!
1. Overview: 7 key areas [5:27]
2. Getting website visitors to act on your website [25:41]
3. Getting your website found in Google (search engine optimization) [41:41]
4. Why your business needs to blog, now [16:00]
5. Twitter, what is micro-blogging anyway? Why does it work for your business? [11:45]
6. Video/YouTube, why video compels and can change your business [7:35]
7. LinkedIn, the social network for business [8:06]
8. Facebook, is it really worth it for your business? [14:33]
Ready to explore building your business via the web? Why not contact us today.